- Powerful diuretic, ease water retention and swelling.
- Improves kidney function.
- Good for liver and gallbladder condition especially jaundice.
- Taken throughout pregnancy can prevent neonatal jaundice.
- For infant with jaundice, give the baby 2-3 tbsp of tea few times a day.
- Cleanses the blood and liver, reduces cholesterol and uric acid.
- Minerals rich, helps to strengthen bones, prevent osteoporosis.Relaxing, calming.
- Soothes cramps, headaches, tension, also serves as antiseptic.
- Good for respiratory condition such as nose block.
- A refreshing and uplifting tea.
- Stimulates bile and digestive juices, relieves intestinal wind.
- Helps to relieve nausea and vomiting, excellent for motion sickness and morning sickness. External Application: Helps to relieve itching and inflammation. Boil 1 tablespoon of herbs with 1 litre of water, cooled and sponge whole body with the water.
- Beneficial for liver and kidney.
- Enrichs and cleanses the blood of toxins.
- Enhances breast milk production.
- Helps to prevent miscarriage.
- Regulates menstrual cycle, helps to ease painful or excessive menstruation and menopausal syndrome.
- High in antioxidants, iron, copper, calcium, zinc and flavonoid; all act as protection against "free radicals" and slow down the aging process.
- Good for boosting immune system.
- Helps in relieving tension, headaches, stomach cramps joint pain.
- Can be used to apply externally for skin irritation.
- Stimulates and regulates liver.
- Relieves common cold and fever.
- Regulates menstrual cycle, eases excessive menstruation and menstrual pain.
- Promotes elimination of toxins through skin, helps acne, soothes chapping and minor irritation.
- Helps to relieve muscle weakness and nausea.
- External application: Used as mouthwash, helps gum ailments and toothache.