Beetroot is heaving with nutrients: B vitamins, which are needed for energy production; antioxidants such as vitamin C, beta-carotene and beta-cyanine; and an impressive range of minerals, including magnesium, potassium, phosphorous and iron.
- Highest plant source omega-3 fatty acids (ALA)
- 8 times more OMEGA-3 than Salmon Fish
- 15 times more magnesium than Broccoli
- 5 times more calcium than Milk
- 3 times more iron than spinach
- 3 times more anti-oxidant than blueberries
- 5 times more protein than Kidney Beans