- Vitamin E – Helps prevent oxidation of the polyunsaturated fats
- Oleic Acid (mono-unsaturated fatty acid) – helps to lower cholesterol
- Folate – responsible for a decreased risk of neural tube birth defects and it reduces depression
- Helps lower cholesterol level. Reduce the incidence of coronary heart disease
- Have high dietary fibre (around 7%). Contain no cholesterol.
- Good source of vitamins and minerals essential in a healthy diet. Includes potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium
- Fiber - helps to clean out the gastrointestinal system, allowing the colon to work at greater levels of efficiency
- Vitamin B - important B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and folates. Together, these vitamins work as co-factors for the enzyme metabolism inside the human body
- Vitamin E - is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity ofcell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- Oleic acid along with phenolic antioxidants - helps to prevent coronary artery disease and strokes
- Calcium - Promoting Bone and Teeth Health
- Magnesium - can effectively reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, and other inflammation-related health ailments. helps lower blood pressure
- Phosphorus – helps prevent muscle pain following exercise.
- Zinc – Helps strengthen the immune system
- Vitamin E - is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- Magnesium & Potassium - helps the body maintain a healthy blood pressure and heart rate.
- Diabetics who eat nuts along with foods with a
- high-glycaemic index such as white rice
- Could potentially slow their absorption of carbohydrate
- stabilizing blood glucose levels.
- Vitamin A is also required for maintaining integrity of mucusa and healthy skin (elasticity and firmness), and essential for healthy vision.
- Furthermore, consumption of natural fruits rich in flavonoid anti-oxidants helps to protect from lung and oral cavity cancers
- Helps nourishing hair from inside out with the helps from GL, promoting softness, strength and healthy growth
- Having healthy skin (elasticity and firmness)