- No Bleaching and Refinement
- No Additives and Colourings
- Highly Nutritious
- Organically Grown.
- Superior quality red rice. Contains more natural bran than white rice. It has an aromatic and nutty flavour.
- High in fibre & minerals. Rinse well. Soak for 30 minutes before cooking.
- 7 cups of red rice to 3 cups of water. Mix brown rice with red rice for cooking preference.
Has fiber, low in sodium, free of fat and cholesterol.
Rich in fiber, minerals and vitamins.
Once cooked, the rice becomes deep dark purple with a nutty flavor and a whole grain texture.
Great for rice dishes, porridge, salad, soups and puddings.
- Eaten raw as a healthy snack. Use in bread making, salad toppings, vegetable dishes and on breakfast cereals.Nutritionally similar to sesame seeds but even higher in protein and phosphorus and much less calcium. High in vitamin D, E & B complex.
- Cold-pressed to produce a fragrant, rich and nutty flavor oil.
- No chemical solvents, additives and preservatives are used in the processing of the oil.
- It is great for Asian dishes like stir-fry, dressing, sauces and marinades.
- This oil contains (in % of total fatty acids)
- * 33% Oleic acid (omega 9),a mono-unsaturated fatty acid
- * 39% Linoleic acid (omega 6),a poly-unsaturated fatty acid
- * Natural anti-oxidants
- Certified by OCIA