This product is made of the finest texture embryo oats certified by USDA. It is rich in calcium, iron, phosphorus and vitamin B complex. It can be used as an alternative ingredient to replace milk in brewing, cooking, or baking!
Legal Disclaimers: This product is certified Halal.
- Reduce blood sugar levels, triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol levels in people with type 2 diabetes .
- Additionally, this spice curb sharp rises and falls in blood sugar levels, and enhance the way antioxidants from other foods help the body protect itself, strengthening the immune system.
- Relieving congestion, reducing stiffness in muscles and joints, counteracting inflammation, supporting digestive health, and even boosting brain function.
- This super spice has also been shown to stimulate good circulation with its blood-thinning properties.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- No Preservatives
- No Preservatives & Additives
- Source of Vitamin E
- Boost immune system and a preventative measure against cardiovascular disease and cancer
- Has anti-aging properties, and can positively affect mental agility muscle development, stamina, and the healing rate for wounds
- Aid in digestion, prevent damage to the arteries, and help in efforts to lose weight