This product is made of the finest texture embryo oats certified by USDA. It is rich in calcium, iron, phosphorus and vitamin B complex. It can be used as an alternative ingredient to replace milk in brewing, cooking, or baking!
Legal Disclaimers: This product is certified Halal.
- Reduce blood sugar levels, triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol levels in people with type 2 diabetes .
- Additionally, this spice curb sharp rises and falls in blood sugar levels, and enhance the way antioxidants from other foods help the body protect itself, strengthening the immune system.
- Relieving congestion, reducing stiffness in muscles and joints, counteracting inflammation, supporting digestive health, and even boosting brain function.
- This super spice has also been shown to stimulate good circulation with its blood-thinning properties.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- No Preservatives
- Consists mostly of the B vitamin choline, and also contains linoleic acid and inositol.
- Helps in breaking up fats and cholesterol
- Helps the body to utilize and absorbnutrients like vitamins A, D, E, K. It also cleanse and restore damaged liver and kidney.
- Proven to decrease cholesterol
- Promote cardiovascular health
- Restore damaged livers
- Improve the brain's memory function.