Good In Burdock Root
- It’s a powerhouse of antioxidants
It removes toxins from the blood
It may inhibit some types of cancer
It may be an aphrodisiac
It can help treat skin issues
- Contains calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, vitamin B and C
- A valuable herb for treating many ailments including asthma, chronic fatigue, colds, flu, coughs, gout, indigestion, lowering cholesterol etc.
- Sulphur free and hence does not harm humans.
- Useful in treating poor appetite and diarrhea as well as strengthening body organs.
- Contains polysaccharide which helps fight against free radical; DHEA (dehydroeplandrosterone) which delays aging process, prevents arteriosclerosis, enhance immune system and memory power
- Contains cellulose which leads to a sense of satiety and this helps to control weights.
- Helps to promote salivation and aid digestion, relieve diarrhea and severe coughing, reduce nausea and weakness after severe bleeding
- Activates metabolism and improves blood circulation and counters extreme mental and physical fatigue
- Contains 20 times the antioxidant in juice and hence could have significant potential for lowering cholesterol and fight against free radicals
- Aids digestion, eases morning sickness in pregnant woman, balances blood sugar, treats colds and flu and relieves stress
- Sulphur free
- Rich source of vitamin C and B complex, calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium
- Acts as a cardiovascular tonic.
- Contains powerful antioxidants and natural bioflavonoids that can effectively neutralize the free radicals and minimize their damaging effect on the body and hence support the health of the entire cardiovascular system
- Improves blood circulation and hence helps treat varicose veins whilst regulates both high and low blood pressure and break down cholesterol and fat deposits that may contribute to heart disease
- Help relieve abdominal distention and diarrhea.
- RIch in protein, amino acids, carotene, vitamin A, B1, B2, C, iron, zinc, phosphorus, calcium and other essential nutrients
- Help to regulate body immunity, protect the liver, promote longevity, improve vision, lower blood glucose and blood pressure.
- Rich in potassium, phosphorus, calcium, manganese, sodium, zinc, iron, vitamin A, B1, B2 and C
- Contains rutin which helps soften the blood vessel and hence lower the blood pressure
- Red date has a tonifying effect and is used to tonify the spleen and stomach qi
- Red date also nourishes the blood, calms the mind, promotes sleep, delays aging process, etc.
- Loaded with vitamin C
- High in minerals and fiber
- 15 times amount of iron found in spinach as well as calcium, zinc and selenium
- Contains natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Helps boost immune system
- Sucrose from plant converted into trehalose, mannitol by fungus
- Estimates that up to 10% (or more) of photosynthate produced by trees is passed to mycorrhizae and other rhizosphere organisms
- Rich in protein, vitamins D, B1 & B2, a variety of amino acids, lysine and leucine and a large number of fibres, potassium, magnesium and sodium
- Replenishing Spleen
- Clearing Damp
- Nourishing black hair
- Improve digestive system
- Powerful antioxidant
- Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Improves Eye Vision
- Alleviates anxiety and Stress
- Helps Improves Memory and Recall Ability
- Helps on Chronic Dry Cough
- Good source of protein,magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Low in saturated fat, sodium, and cholesterol.
- Helping to restore vital energy within the body
- Nourish the spleen and alleviate diarrhea
- Maintains blood flow
- Liver detoxification
- Soothes the nerves to help sleep
- Protects the throat
- Help protect the liver, reduce cholesterol
- Replenishing lungs
- Replenishing kidneys
- Relieving cough
- Strengthen bones and muscles
- Improve renal functions
- Improve liver functions