- Anthocyanins (213mg/100g) – Antioxidants that helps to delay aging
- Antioxidant and flavonoid (Phytochemicals) – Helps maintain cardiovascular system health and reduce the risk of certain cancers such as colon cancer
- Molybdenum – Helps discharge sulfites (preservative used in prepared foods) from the body
- Folic acid – Aids in synthesis of DNA and RNA
- Dietary fibre – Helps to lower cholesterol and avoid extreme fluctuation of blood glucose level
- Improve and provide a healthy digestive system
- Gluten-free and lactose-free
Made of 100% organic black beans. Black bean is rich in fiber, folate, protein and antioxidants, along with numerous other vitamins and minerals. It aids in strengthening kidneys and liver to replenish our body internally.
100 Organic Black Beans*, Cane Sugar, Oligosaccharide
(*Certified Organic by BCS)
- Menstruating women
- The elderly
- Working group
- High cholesterol
- Poor digestion and absorption
- Kidney’s health
- Gluten-free - suitable for celiac disease patients
Mix 2 tablespoons (30g) with 250ml of warm water. Stir well and drink. It contains dietary fibre that will naturally settle at the bottom of cup.
Please keep in cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Once opened, consume within 6 months for best quality.
1 x Biogreen O'Tigres Organic Black Bean Powder (Low Sugar)(800g/tin)