“The new presses may give higher yields, but they rotate faster. Ours turn very slowly, with an endless screw, and below 60°C, which means the seeds don’t get so hot, and are less ‘excited’. They have time to give up their oil slowly—and that’s the ideal way to respect the seeds.”
Active Propolis Extract contains min 15% pure propolis, = Strenght of 15%
- Anaesthetic effect
- Anti-Allergen effect
- Antibiotic effect
- Anti-Fungal effect
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Antioxidant effect
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacteria effects
- Wound healing and Tissue Repair Effect
- Anti-tumor effect
- Consists mostly of the B vitamin choline, and also contains linoleic acid and inositol.
- Helps in breaking up fats and cholesterol
- Helps the body to utilize and absorbnutrients like vitamins A, D, E, K. It also cleanse and restore damaged liver and kidney.
- Proven to decrease cholesterol
- Promote cardiovascular health
- Restore damaged livers
- Improve the brain's memory function.
- Vitamins A, B6, C and D for a normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and niacin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamins B2, B6, C and niacin contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamins B1, B6, C and niacin contribute to normal psychological functions
- Vitamin E contributes to cell protection against oxidative stress.
- No Alcohol, Preservatives, Colourings or Artificial Flavourings
- Lactose Free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Organic; GMO-free
- Multiple award-winning blend of unrefined 'healthy fats'
- 2 to 1 ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 essential fatty acids
- 100% plant-based omega-3 -6, and -9 oils from flax, sesame, and sunflower seeds, coconut, evening primrose, and more
*(Only available at offline outlets due to chilled storage issue)