Digestion, constipation, bronchitis, tonsillitis, cystitis, acne, psoriasis, herpes, wounds, eczema.
Bergamot is photosensitizing.
When used on skin, even in dilution, do not expose your skin to direct sunlight for several hours afterwards, so as to avoid pigment spots.
- It has powerful effect on stimulating the liver, stomach and spleen and has excellent antiseptic effect on urinary tract infections and inflammation such as cystitis.
- The sweet citrus smell of the bergamot can calm and relaxing the mind, relieving the stress and anxiety.
- It also can help children to have a clarity on making decision and focus on the study.
Country of Origin
Part of Plant
Limonene, Linalyl acetate, Linalool
Blend Well With
For Respiratory Support
- Diffusion or direct inhalation (put a few drops on a tissue and inhale)
- Massage/ rub on the chest and upper back
For Digestive Support
- Massage/rub on stomach and/or abdomen area
For Skin Issue, Acne, Herpes, Wounds, etc..
- Apply on the affected area
1 x Oshadhi Bergamot (10ml/btl)