- Raw, non-roasted and unsalted seed.
- Nutritious and loaded with protein. Ideal as pre- or post-workout snack.
- Serving ideas: Munched as snack or sprinkled on top of the oatmeal/salad. Added to pastry recipes to enhance the nutty taste and chunky texture.
- Low Glycemic index (GI): Low GI foods have less effect on blood sugar level, which result in better blood sugar control in the body
- Source of dietary fibre: Relieve from constipation
- Rich in iron and vitamin B complex: Helps in red blood cell formation and the treatment of anaemia
- High in magnesium and calcium: Needs to maintain strong bones and normal muscle function
- Dense in potassium: Crucial to heart functions and essential for maintaining proper fluid balance and nerve impulse function
100% pure natural Honey gathers from the blossoms of Acacia Mangium trees, which is located in the midst of the pristine Borneo rainforest that is devoid of any chemical contaminants. Temperature range of 22 - 28 °C in Borneo rainforest contributes to rich source of pollen and nectar in honey. It is packed at 45°C to maintain its natural flavour and maximum level of active enzymes.