- Rich in pectin and dietary fibre that are found from dates and fig help to maintain intestinal health.
- Aids in digestion and the smooth passing of motion.
- Boosts metabolism.
- It is natural anti-flu type of berries
- Helps to prevent cold and flu; relieves inflamed, blocked respiratory passage and sore throat.
- Rich in anthocyanins, has high antioxidant capacity and improves immunity.
- Suitable for adults and children who have cold and flu; relieve inflamed, blocked respiratory passage and sore throat.
- Rich in anthocyanin flavonoids, polyphenols and pomegranate elegiac acid.
- Polyphenols and pomegranate ellagic acid are the main active ingredients in skin beautifying.
- Rich in antioxidants, which are essential for anti-ageing, cell function and maintenance.
- Maintains cardiovascular health.
- Maintains prostate health.
- Strong antioxidant help delay ageing and maintain the health and vitality of the skin.
- Suitable for people who wants to maintain healthy prostate, cardiovascular function and bright complexion.
- Contains 15 different kinds of minerals and essential amino acids, especially lysine, which is very effective for the maintenance of the intestinal mucosa.
- Extremely alkali thus has strong neutralizing effect on acidity.
- Relieves stomach and intestinal issues such as cramps. It also reduces stomach acidity and supports intestinal tract.
- Suitable for people who have stomach diseases, heartburn, ulcers and acid reflux.
- Made from 7 pure natural organic fruit juice.
- Boosts immune system.
- Juice made from freshly gathered organic fruits and other organic ingredients (orange juice, carrot juice, banana puree, apple juice, pineapple juice, whey, grape juice, sea buckthorn berry juice and lemon juice).
- Rich in tannic acid and proanthocyanidins, suitable for white collar workers who often hold their urine.
- Prevents bladder and urinary tract infection.
- Fruit juice made from wild mountain cranberry juice, birch leaf infusion and agave juice.
- Suitable for those who want to maintain healthy urination or have frequent infection on the urinary tract.