- Strengthens skin base, accelerates skin metabolism for better elasticity
- Improves skin moisturisation and cell rejuvenation
- Delays aging
- Brightens dull skin complexion
- Promotes healthy growth of hair and nail
- Improves skin complexion
- Stimulates skin’s moisture protection function
- Regulates hormones
“The new presses may give higher yields, but they rotate faster. Ours turn very slowly, with an endless screw, and below 60°C, which means the seeds don’t get so hot, and are less ‘excited’. They have time to give up their oil slowly—and that’s the ideal way to respect the seeds.”
- Enhances Stamina
- Improves Immunity
- Promotes Digestion
- Tonifies the Stomach
- Relieves Flatulence
- Promotes Blood Circulation
- Removes Blood Statis
- Anti Cancer & Prevention of Cancer
- Helps in Slimming, Fat Reduction & Detoxification
- Treatment of abcess/ sore
- Tritox is high in chlorophyll, a green pigment that acts as powerful blood purifier to remove accumulated toxins from the body cells.
- Tritox is also an excellent source of antioxidants that help to combat free radicals' damage on cells.
- Regular consumption of Tritox enhances liver detox function and maintains a healthy metabolism rate.