- Stimulates and regulates liver.
- Relieves common cold and fever.
- Regulates menstrual cycle, eases excessive menstruation and menstrual pain.
- Promotes elimination of toxins through skin, helps acne, soothes chapping and minor irritation.
- Helps to relieve muscle weakness and nausea.
- External application: Used as mouthwash, helps gum ailments and toothache.
Sonnentor Yarrow Tea (50g/pack)
The name Yarrow comes from Greek mythology. At the siege of Troy, Achilles met the beautiful Paris with a poisoned arrow, whereupon he was fatally wounded in the heel and then treated by the goddess Aphrodite with Yarrow. Yarrow should be tried not only because of its history but also for their aromatic and slightly bitter taste.
The cup of yarrow shimmers in a soft green with a yellow cast. The pleasantly spicy fragrance, is underlined by a slightly sweet note, reminiscent of spice bread. The flavor of the tea is mildly sweet, slightly fruity and slightly spicy. Hence, It fits well in a variety of herbal teas.
Should be avoided by pregnant women.
Country of Origin
1 x Sonnentor Yarrow Tea (50g/pack)