- Vitamins A, B6, C and D for a normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and niacin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamins B2, B6, C and niacin contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamins B1, B6, C and niacin contribute to normal psychological functions
- Vitamin E contributes to cell protection against oxidative stress.
- No Alcohol, Preservatives, Colourings or Artificial Flavourings
- Lactose Free
- Suitable for vegetarians
The word “Salus” is derived from Latin which means “well-being, thriving, flourishing.” Salus has been devoted to the well-being of people since 1916 when it was established by Dr. Otto Greither in Germany. Headquartered in Bruckmühl, Germany, Salus Haus produces over 1500 products and exports to 65 countries.
One of the founding principles of Salus Haus is respect for nature. Salus invests heavily in natural methods, testing and processes (from raw material cultivation to products packaging) that do not harm the environment. Besides cultivating organic herbs in its own farms situated in southern Chile, Salus also produces its own hydroelectric power for its own facilities.
The result of Salus philosophy is a line of vegetarian-friendly, certified kosher, pharmaceutical grade liquid tonics that contain no GMO ingredients, pesticides, preservatives, alcohol, or additives and are packaged in recyclable, amber glass bottle.
Delicious fruit juice concentrates with vitamins and herbal extracts.
- Adult: 10ml once daily after meal
- Children 6-12 years old: 5ml once daily after meal
Aqueous extract (35%) from: milk thistle fruits, cola seeds, ocean kelp, wheat germ, echinacea root. Mixture of fruit juice concentrates (31%): orange, guava, maracuja, apricot. Fructose syrup, aqueous yeast extract, vitamin C(ascorbic acid), thickener: guar flour/xanthan, nicotinamide, natural flavours, vitamin E (as riboflavin sodium phosphate), thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin A( as retinyl palmitate), vitamin D (cholecalciferol).
Every 10ml contains:
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1.64mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.64mg|
Dsiclaimer: The information presented in this brochure is intended for internal education purpose only. It is not intended as a subsitution for the treatment, cure, diagnosis or mitigation of disease or condition. Person with potentially serious medical condition should seek professional advise.
1 x Salus Epresat Multivitamin Energeticum (250ml/btl)